Our practice provides the following services:
- Preventive Dentistry - Checkups, Cleanings, Fluoride Treatments, X-Rays, Sealants.
- Restorative Dentistry - Amalgam Alloy Fillings, Tooth Colored Fillings, Stainless Steel Crowns, Cosmetic Crowns.
- Extractions, Pulpotomies (nerve treatments).
- Space Maintenance
- Emergency Treatment -Trauma, Toothaches.
- Limited Orthodontics
- Nitrous Oxide Sedation
- Oral Conscious Sedation
- Dentistry under General Anesthesia at a Hospital
- Dentistry for Patients with Special Medical Needs
- If your child is in pain or receives an injury to their mouth or teeth you should contact us immediately.
- At your child's first check up we will examine the teeth and depending on your child's age, we may clean the teeth, apply topical fluoride and take X-rays. Should your child require treatment, we will schedule an appointment for them to return at a later date.
FOR REFERRING DOCTORS
A patient's first visit will be for consultation only unless emergency care is needed. Emergency treatment for trauma or pain can usually be provided immediately. Please call for availability.